Wednesday, February 16, 2011

segal3 - donk of the day

Literally on the bubble, one place from paying out. This is usually where ppl should play extra tight. I'm dealt AJ in late position, there is one caller before me from early position. As he just flat calls and it's the bubble I push all in expecting any sane player to fold.

Oh no.

Segal3 decides 5 3 off suit is a safe enough hand to call an all in raise with right on the bubble.

No surprises, he hits a 3. This made him chip leader of the tourny, it wasnt like he was short stacked.

It left me wounded and my tourny exit hand was again AJ this time vs K10 pre flop again, I lost again.

2 comments:

  1. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
    peak performance

    ReplyDelete