Monday, January 24, 2011

bluec7 - donk of the day

The thing that still always astounds me with each donked hand is the cognitive thought process behind it.

I have ace queen suited. Four players are at table all evenly stacked and I raise the pot which is two thirds of my stack. I get one caller. The flop is ACE nothing 2, I obviously push the remainder of my stack in and get a caller. He turns over his cards and its King 2 off suit. Why? just why? the turn card comes and he hits a king?

I asked him what his logic was behind it. He says 'chance'. He obviously missed mathematics lessons at school.

I'm absolutely dumbfounded at how awful this play really is.




-41% that whole chance thing isnt working out that well


free poker no deposit poker odds calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment